Wednesday 18 January 2012

Stop SOPA and PIPA!

You may have noticed that my title has changed to "SOPA and PIPA suck!". I am aware that many sites are currently down to protest, but I don't have enough freedom with blogger to do this. I've thought about setting up a server, but that's a few years down the road for me. And most sites are only doing this for a day- whereas I shall have this title up for as long as SOPA and PIPA are still looming, or even pass. Anyway, I have a little video which will explain everything:




Anyway, yes. That's that. Also, to defy the censoring stuff of SOPA and PIPA, I'm taking the path of passive resistance. I'm going to include a link to copyrighted content on my blog in every post until SOPA and PIPA are de-um... anyway. The point is, if entertainment companies didn't want their stuff freely on the internet, THEY SHOULD NEVER HAVE DIGITIZED IT. I know there are people who will hold their camera in front of the TV, but really, who watches that? No one. Anyway, here's today's share of copyright infringement:




And, just a side note, I have just found my new favorite poem:


The voice in his head 
never stopped for breath,
it spoke of danger, 
it warned of death. 
It shouted, "Hurry, 
pack up and flee!" 
And all before his morning pee.





Chuck Lorre is pretty odd, isn't he?

No comments:

Post a Comment