Sunday 29 January 2012

Rules Are Meant To Be Broken, Right?

Okay, so you may remember that in this post, I mentioned that I wouldn't announce pageview milestones unless they were in thousands, since if I were to do hundreds, I'd need to do them every few weeks (which I don't want to). But I'm breaking that promise just once. And this sort of proves my point, because just look:
That's over 300 views in a month. Whoa. That's a LOT of milestone posts, since in this month I would already have done three. And, if you read this blog even every once in a while, you'd be tired of those pointless posts. See, I don't want to lose potential followers by making boring posts like these, or, by extension, seeming like I'm boasting about how many people have seen my blog. That's not what I intended, I just wanted to share my progress with people, but it will probably be interpreted that way. Anyway, carry on. That's all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment