Thursday 12 January 2012

Random Chemistry Facts Daily

So one of my friends is doing this thing where he posts random facts and stuff about chemistry on facebook. It's a page called Random Chemistry Facts Daily. Anyway, I just thought I'd put it on here because it's kind of cool, and since my blog is starting to get a noticeable amount of views each day, I'd promote it here. Anyway, yeah.
Also, I made a windows cursor set, and I tried to post it here, but I can't figure out exactly how to do downloads. At least, not on blogspot. If anyone knows how to do this, I would very much like that, and it's really quite good.
Also, between the time that I started writing this post and wrote the above sentence, I became an administrator of Random Chemistry Facts Daily, simply so that my friend may refer to his self as 'we'.

EDIT: I suppose I should include a link...
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Random-Chemistry-Facts-Daily/172700132831873

EDIT (27/02/2012): The page has now been deleted. It wasn't me!

No comments:

Post a Comment