Sunday 27 November 2011

The Meaning Of Life

The meaning of life is iPads. Go away.

In other news, I've recently made a video parody of Disney Blu-Ray ads. I will include this video at the end of the post, as it is very entertaining.

In the world of Beethovenism, Beethovenists finally have a symbol! Sure, it's more complex than a cross, as christians have, but I personally think it's a lot better, which is kind of funny because I just whipped it up in under five minutes. It can be found on the Kikiwa theorem wiki, and I will also include an image at the end of this post.

In my next post, I'm going to be talking about something very exciting and important, so stay tuned for updates. Anyway, yeah. Thanks for reading this post, and here's your stuff:

The Kikiwa Theorem Wiki

Introducing Disney Blu-Ray:

















The Beethovenist Symbol:

And I shall see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment