Saturday 3 March 2012

Stupid Stuff, Part III Of III

Before you read this, read my last two posts, to make this make a bit more sense.

Anyway, so trying to look like everyone else even if you don't like it isn't a good way to be, because it's just supporting the things you don't like. So if you decide not to wear lipstick, or earrings, or have hair that's two feet long, I would approve because it indicates that you think like me. Plus, I think it looks better anyway, but then again that's just my opinion. But even if you do want to do all the stuff I just told you not to do, just please.
Please.
Please.
Don't go around telling me about how I'm wrong, because I'm not.





So I just made a post in multiple parts. It's not something I've ever really done before, and it's not something I've seen anyone else do before, but I think it's a good method, because it makes people want to come back to read the conclusion, and also it allows me to say everything that I want to say, but in short sections, so that casual readers aren't detracted by long sections of text. I know I don't get a lot of views, but if you're reading this (which you probably are), I'd love to know; what you think? Is it a good format? Should I do lots of this, or just use the usual kind? Just shoot me an email at mactavish.alex@gmail.com, or leave a comment below.


Oh, and



No comments:

Post a Comment