Monday 16 April 2012

The Second Coolest Thing In The Universe



Ok, good, half the stuff in the Myst series makes perfect sense now.
Unfortunately, a religious argument seems to have spawned in the comments of that video. I really hate when people get into those- especially on the internet. Because in a vast majority of the cases, neither side has any idea what they're talking about.

Christian: this is fake god did not create this
Atheist: Obviously your just making this stuff up. You don't have any real evidence.
Christian: oh yeah? well this book says its true so im right!
Atheist: Just because it's in a book, doesn't mean it's true.
Christian: well u get all ur info from science textbooks!!! admit it you lost.
Atheist: No, I haven't lost. You see, if you understood the basic laws of physics, you'd get it.
Christian: you probably dont even no those!! besides those were made by the devil anyway
Atheist: The "devil" is obviously just an excuse to disprove everything you hear when you can't bring any real evidence to the table.
Christian: well, as a christian i can tell you that god exists.
Atheist: As an Atheist, I can tell you he doesn't.
Christian: YOUR WRONG!
Atheist: I think you need to calm down.
Christian: GOD EXISTS PERIOD!


Hmm... yeah. I think I may have gotten a bit carried away there. But you get my point (I hope). Anyway, isn't that cool? The future is upon us!


No comments:

Post a Comment