Thursday 2 February 2012

SGHS

At some point in the month of December, I noticed an increase in hormonal activity among my facebook friends. You know, like this:

"OMG did you hear that so-and-so likes so-and-so?"


"OMG your right also if u like this ill tell you if i like you"


"OMG thats epic"


Well, now you do know. Anyway, I decided to graph this using a scale I've invented known as the Specialized General Hormone Scale (or just SGHS). In this, I look at facebook posts, I decide if they are hormone-related. Well, not all hormones, just the ones which tend to be rather prominent during adolescence. Anyway, if I decide that that post is like that, it gets one point. And for each "like" it gets by the opposite gender, it gets one more point. I recorded these over the whole month on january, and here are the results:

This is the first graph I made. It shows the SGHS rating for every 2 days.

This is the same information, but at a higher resolution, in that it shows the SGHS rating for every day.

Anyway, that's that. Do you think that's a lot? I don't know. Anyway, talking of eroticism, I was trying to find a "gadget" for the sidebar of this blog yesterday. I never found what I was looking for, but I did find this:


Wow. I mean honestly, who is so desperate that they actually need that? I think it implies that all bloggers are lonely, which I can assure you is not true, since I know for certain that there is at least one blogger who is not lonely (hint: me).
Anyway, just because I'm bored, I'm going to answer all those dumb rhetorical questions.
1. No. I want to cook/bake. It's fun, and I'm not lazy.
2. Well, no, I think if everyone completely accepts you and everything you do, you'll end up like charlie sheen or something with nobody to tell you you're insane.
3. Doesn't she have somewhere she has to be?
4. I can take care of myself, thank you very much.
And, in response to the description that succeeds those questions:
5. Uh, I don't know. Squat and pixelated isn't really my type.

This is a most unusual post. With any luck, I'll go back to my usual things and stuff in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment