Sunday 30 October 2011

You Know What I Hate?! #2

When people use abbreviations such as "lol" in everyday speech. It is so dumb! I mean, one can sort of see why they might do it while text chatting, e.g. lazy at typing, but when you're actually talking?! There is absolutely no good reason to do such a thing, even being lazy at speech! I mean, wouldn't you say it's actually harder to say "lol" than to just say, "ha!"? And if you want to go to all the trouble of saying something with that many syllables, why not just say, "that's funny", and make yourself seem intelligible!

In other news, I just found out that my blog has had at least 150 views from around the world! Hooray!
In particular, views seem to have skyrocketed in September and October, which is very odd, since I don't think I've changed anything except maybe posted a bit more. But to those who are new here: Comment! Subscribe! Do something to let me know you're not a robot! Or if you are, by some odd coincidence, a robot, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment