Monday 26 December 2011

Merry Boxing Day

Here's an insanely stupid webpage. I'm currently planning a practical joke on the person who created it, or rather their contact info.

http://thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=sponsor

"I see what you're trying to do, but I think if you want to make up for the meat someone doesn't eat, one should eat twice as much one would normally, provided one consumes an average amount of meat. In addition, I think that if you spend all this time complaining about vegetarianism, these people who are good enough friends with you to agree to be taken out to dinner, won't be your friends much longer. However, based on the rest of your webpage, I think that losing friends is your primary goal as a human being."

With any luck, my message will get on the hate mail page.

EDIT: On second thought, maybe not.
EDIT THE SECOND: Why would I even want to do that? I mean, it'll just make me look dumb, which I'm not, and I think he gets enough hate mail as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment