Tuesday 27 September 2011

More Uru

After installing Myst Online on Mac, I decided to extract the files using a program known as Riveal (warning: extremely glitchy!). This is a piece of software which, aside from OSX MO:UL (Myst Online: Uru Live), works quite well to extract the data files from all the games in the Myst Series, as well as BioShock and BioShock 2. Anyway, during my explorations in the extracted files, I came across an interesting song which I thought I'd attempt to post for no particular reason whatsoever. But, since I can't, I'll just tell you how to get it.
1. Get Myst Online.
2. Get Riveal.
3. Extract the MO:UL data.
4. In the folder "sfx", find a file known as "ahnySphere04-Amb01_Loop.
5. Open using a program which supports .ogg files (I'd reccomend using VLC.).

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment